Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Learning to Anticipate

I know I've been sort of delinquent in writing on my blog, but, after today, I definitely need to share. Master Torch has been incredibly kind to me recently. He added lush plants, a fire circle, and unlimited beer and sushi in the area around my tent. Also, today he told me I would have free access to a bedroom in his house, and he put in a skydive pod that I can use any time.

Unfortunately, my only response recently has been to try and pull something over on Master Torch and his restriction requiring me to wear a shirt. I put on a mesh shirt, and I thought I had been clever since he didn't say I couldn't specifically wear that kind of shirt. Today his comments to me made me feel embarrassed about how childish I've been.

Today Master Torch said that in response to all of the great things he is doing for me and everything he is trusting me with he expects more than simple good behavior. He wants me to show that I can move beyond simply doing what he tells me to do. He wants me to learn to anticipate what he wants.

I know this kind of anticipation is a mark of a truly outstanding sub, and I want to be that sub for Master Torch. It is the biggest challenge Master Torch has given me yet, and I want to meet it.

No comments:

Post a Comment