Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Drunk and Disorderly

*Sighs. Just when things seemed to be sailing along. I was anticipating Master Torch's wishes. I cleaned myself up so I was looking even better than I usually do. I went out doing some errand type of things for him. I was in general just being a great sub for my Master.

Then...this guy both cousin Jess and I know, Mars, started messing with my stuff. Well, messing around with the boy I keep locked in Master Torch's cells. Umm...yeah, Baronet. Anyway, Mars decided to try and set him free. Fortunately, something messed up and Baronet ended up back in the cages. But, I heard about Mars messing with my stuff and got a little bit upset.

I went out to look for Mars and didn't know exactly what I would do, but I happened upon his buddy Schwanz instead. It was all I could do to keep from beating up Schwanz, because I was still angry, and I know those two are inseparable. So, I left Schwanz with a bit of a problem with shackles and was going to head home. But instead I stopped for a little drink to on the way home to calm myself down.

That little drink turned into a few beers and next thing I knew I was in this red light district with women coming up to me. Before I knew it I ended up with men, and, well, it was all a mess. Master Torch tried to contact me, and I just wanted to go home. My head was aching, I was messed up drunk, and I'm not sure what all happened. I ended up back home and half naked, and, yeah, Master Torch stuck me in the cell. I guess anger control isn't a special skill of mine. *Sighs.

1 comment:

  1. oh dear lad, think you will be punished in a big way this time

    ReplyDelete