Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wandering In the Desert

Before he sent me out to wander around and think about what life might be like without him, Master Torch took all of my speech restrictions off. No more limits on the length of words and no more odd ways of typing dirty words. Sweet! So...I followed my instinct and headed out to try to find people to talk to. I love to talk, and I knew without the restrictions I would be back in fine form.

As I started to roam I realized I was restricted to just tp'ing to places that I had landmarks for. I couldn't search and then tp. Well, my inventory isn't the greatest. I don't do a good job of saving landmarks so I looked deep into what I had. I decided to tp to a sim where I used to live. It had now become a Gorean desert.

I decided to go without my Gorean meter, because I knew if I got captured, it would only be more trouble for Master Torch. That might have been against the rules. I don't know. I'm not particularly good at reading rules.

Anyway, I met a female slave. I still don't know her name, because I can't see names, but we had a great conversation. She was frustrated with things she has to do as a slave. I told her how great it was to be a sub, not a slave, for Master Torch even if I screw up from time to time. We talked for over an hour about so many different things. Unfortunately, I was also not doing a task Master Torch had given me a few days back that involved untangling ropes. I'm sure Master Torch won't forget about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment