Friday, February 6, 2009

Fade to Black

Excuse me if I don't write this as well as I do sometimes. I'm wiping tears and sniffing as I write. I'll tell you why in a minute.

Yesterday I was done with untangling the ropes Master Torch gave me, and I was looking forward to a reward I had earned a while back that we didn't have time to complete. So while waiting I just went out like usual looking for people to meet or stuff to do. That Hell's Castle seemed like a good place because they've got a big castle, and boat rides and stuff. *sniff

Anyway...who would have thought I would run into Jess' boy Osmik. I need to write here about my cousin Jess sometime. But that's another time.

Anyway...Os got me in trouble before and he did it again. He got me to take off my shirt which Master Torch told me specifically not to do. And we kind of got into it together again which is another thing Master Torch told me not to do. *sniff

Anyway...right in the middle of everything Master Torch grabbed me and I was suddenly back with the cages. He was really really upset, and he's right it was all my fault. With focus I could have ignored what Os tried to do. He stripped my clothes off completely and locked me back in a cell. Then...and I can hardly tell you this...he made me take the tag off that says "Torch's Boy" above my head. My whole world is black right now. *cries

No comments:

Post a Comment