Sunday, February 1, 2009

Unfocused Activity

OK, so I didn't really go into hiding. I tried to, but Master Torch had things set up so I couldn't actually leave his rooms in the sky. What caused me to screw up so badly was that there was this guy, Baronet, who tried to sort of humiliate me when I was doing a task for Master Torch earlier. I got Master Torch's permission to teach him a lesson or two. Unfortunately, when it came time for that I didn't focus very well, and I ended up being shocked...way too many times. And I didn't count the number of times like Master Torch said. By the time I left the room I was shaking and didn't know what to do except hide. Then I couldn't hide so I just went to Master Torch's cells, locked myself in and decided to wait.

The next time I saw Master Torch he told me he was going to put me in the only thing he had that he thought could teach me to focus and be in the moment. Before we got there I figured it out because I had been in it one time before. It's the activity cage in the picture. Jess' boy Severin just calls it Hell. So...I had to ask my buddy BJ to pick a number from 2 to 7 for Torch. He chose 7! That meant I got 70 minutes in the cage. It was awful just like last time...and I got shocked a few more times, and I forgot to say Sir. I still had focus problems and Master Torch got a little exasperated. I could tell, even though he was really encouraging, too. I love my Master so much.

But now, since I still didn't get the focus right, I had to put on a shirt. I hate wearing a shirt! And I have to wander around thinking about what life would be like if I didn't have Master Torch around. That just makes me scared, because I love being Master Torch's boy. If you see me around, say hi. I could probably use a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment