Thursday, February 12, 2009

Second Chance!

So...Master Torch came back and called his dog Matchstick away. Then he explained why Matchstick was there. He said that the dog is his pet. This means the dog has a limited number of things he can do and is simply there to obey Master Torch's commands. He said that if I couldn't handle being his boy then I would have to be his pet with the same limitations as Matchstick. I really didn't like that idea at all.

So...Master Torch said he would give me a second chance, but I had to get a little lucky. He put a red box behind one of the doors in his rooms, and had me choose among 3 different doors to see if I could pick the right one. For some reason I felt like I instantly knew which was the right one. I picked the door, opened it, and there was the red box! Lucky, happy me! I instantly got my tag back and became Torch's boy once again.

I am so incredibly happy. I love Master Torch with my whole heart. The days of screwing up are over. I will focus and prove what a great Torch's boy I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment