Monday, January 26, 2009

My Open Collar

In this photo of me you can see my leather collar with the shiny gold buckles that match my blonde hair. The collar is an open collar. It's from a project to create open source collars in Second Life that are available to all and modifiable by anyone. I do think it's an excellent project and makes quality Master and sub play available to almost anyone in Second Life.

You may think a free collar would skimp on quality, but primarily because this is an open source community project, the open collar rivals any of the other best collars on the market. It has a very easy to use touch menu and doesn't skimp on its support for the Restrained Life Viewer (RLV).

You can pick up your own open collar by heading to the Open Collar Headquarters (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Caroline/159/241/2996) and selecting from the great choices of designs. I have a very simple black leather collar made a bit more elegant with the gold buckle. There are designs that look equally outstanding on either male or female subs and slaves. While you are there be sure and check out the growing number of other items that use open collar scripts. You won't be disappointed. My buddy Osmik wears one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment