Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Choices I Get to Make

Master Torch has a set of rooms that float in the sky that he shares with me at special times. There is a central room to what he has built and then doors to additional rooms on each of the 4 walls. Just a few days ago Master Torch took me to the center room, had me spin around until I was a bit dizzy and then asked me to choose a door.

I chose one - they all looked the same to me - and behind that door was a variety of bdsm equipment which always makes me smile. He asked me to choose one piece of equipment, and I chose the St. Andrews Cross. We had a great time from that point on, and I won't bore you with the details.

I will tell you that Master Torch built the excitement incredibly by letting me know the whole experience was for my pleasure and out of his love for me. Occasionally he would control my vision so I could only see what was directly ahead of me and could not track his every movement. He can tease a bit as well to slow things down and create anticipation. When it was all over I was a bit sore but incredibly happy and ready to face any challenges to come from Master Torch.

No comments:

Post a Comment