Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Focus

Master Torch requested that I write this post, because I made a mistake. Well, actually 3 mistakes. Master Torch has a restriction to my speech in place. I can not speak words more than 5 letters in open chat or I get shocked. And if I get shocked, Master Torch usually has an additional punishment or task in reserve.

A couple of nights ago I was hanging out with my buddy BJ, and we were just talking. I got so involved in the conversation I accidentally said a word that was too long, and I got shocked. Master Torch wasn't around, but he hears everything. If I don't report the problem to him, he will usually find out anyway and things will be much worse. So I reported that the next day. Then he was having me play with a boy I just met. Again, I sort of forgot myself, got involved, and ended up with 2 problems with the shocks. Sigh.

I told Master Torch I was very sorry that I lost my focus, both when talking to BJ and with the boy. He decided, being such a generous Master, instead of punishing me he would have me write to other subs about the importance of focus. The easy thing is if you don't have focus, you get bad photos like the one of me on this page. That's funny, but it's not what he was talking about.

Focus is very very important, because you are responsible for following all of your Master's or Mistresses' wishes. In return, Master Torch loves, protects, and in general makes sure I have a pretty wonderful life with him. If there is not focus, you will slip. It might be something that causes little harm like me saying words that are too long. However, it could always be something much larger and result in harm to your Master or Mistress, or embarrassment or a misunderstanding.

The best way to avoid this is to always be at your best and always focus. Concentrate fully on your Master or Mistress and their wishes and their needs. A great sub concentrates, anticipates, and executes. These all require focus. A vigilant sub is a happy sub. Take it from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment