Saturday, January 24, 2009

Master Torch

I will start my blog about my adventures in the place called Second Life in the best way I know how, talking about my Master Torch. I submit freely to him, and he owns my collar. I will serve him and follow all requests he makes of me. In return Master Torch loves, protects, and challenges me to make myself better. He has put my submissive heart at rest.

After I began to figure out I needed someone to guide me and control me, I began to look around for who could take on this task. A couple of times I thought I had found the person, but things weren't quite right. Although I really had no part in first giving control to Master Torch, I soon realized I had found my ultimate Master.

Master Torch is strong, firm and strict, but he also is loving and generous with support always having my best interests in his heart and mind. I now freely submit to him and would not wish to be anywhere else than kneeling before him or standing quietly by his side. Keep reading and you will hear much more about my amazing Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment