Monday, June 15, 2009

My World Flirts With Me

It has been ages since I've posted anything here, and I am mainly doing well. But...one thing has been hard in recent times. It seems like lots of things are mentioned or people flirt with me, and I know I really shouldn't get attached to them because the world turns and changes from day to day. But, that's hard for me sometimes. I guess it's something I need to learn about submitting to my Master. I have given him control, and I will follow where he takes me. It's just I get glimpses of places that seem fun to go, and then it's like I'm pulled away on the leash and they are just fading in the distance behind me. I need to look forward instead of back at those things that didn't happen. I know I have so much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment