Thursday, April 2, 2009

A New Home

Time definitely flies when you are busy. I just recently moved to a new home in SL with my Master Torch, cousin Jess, Anastasia, and Jess' boy Severin. Oh, and, of course, Jess' boy Os is there too, and those two troublemakers Mars and Schwanz may be showing up, according to Master Torch.

Master Torch says that part of the reason we were able to move is because my cleaning work will be bringing in so much extra money. I think I have quite enough cleaning to do now, but I guess there might be more on the way. If you need something in that direction then talk to Master Torch.

The new place is an entire homestead sim which means lots and lots of space, and Master Torch let me pitch my tent right in the center of everything. I'll make sure I don't miss out on anything, and I'll also keep an eye on everyone who comes and goes for Master Torch. I'll make sure I know if Mars and Schwanz cause trouble.

Master Torch has a beautiful house and a natural hot spring on his own island with mountains. It's only the best for my Master! Oh...and Master Torch said some things about me recently that made me feel so wonderful. I am so incredibly proud to be Master Torch's boy. If you see me around, say hi, and I can have you stop by and show you around my place. I always like company.

No comments:

Post a Comment