Saturday, June 20, 2009

Finding My Voice

One of the biggest challenges my Master Torch has given me was a speech restriction challenge using zpToys. I had the number of letters I could use in a word and number of words in a line restricted when chatting. If I went over the limit I was shocked and left writhing on the ground. This was a challenge to me by my great Master not a punishment.

Unfortunately, it was a very very difficult challenge, and, due to my failures, at one point I could not use more than 5 letters in words. Try speaking with words that are only 5 letters or less. Anyway, my Master was wanting me to get to a point where I could go a week without being shocked. This challenge went on for months with me being so close to being successful sometimes.

Today I ended a week with no shocks! Master Torch took all speech restrictions off at last. I can speak completely openly again, and it feels great. The pic is of me snuggling with Master Torch basking in my success. Say hi to me now, and I can say anything I want! This gives new meaning to the concept of free speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment