Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Burger King"

I'm a little late with this post. It's just that we've been having so much fun on the islands lately. Some time ago as a reward Master Torch let me choose something that I wanted him to do with me. Well, as a sub I do like an intense experience with my Master once in a while. I asked for him to do that with me publicly. He agreed, but then I had a bad streak of misbehaving and having problems with my speech restriction challenge. At one point Master Torch did give me a choice between "Burger King" and "Wendy's." If I chose the right one it would be this experience. Unfortunately, I chose "Wendy's." You know because those square burgers are really good.

Anyway...I had been waiting for "Burger King" for quite a while. The day did come, and, as you know, Master Torch is great. This is a pic taken at one point in the adventure. I'm still a little sore even now, but it was well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment