Monday, March 16, 2009

Looking Good and Feeling Good

A good thing about being me is my troubles never seem to last too long. Well, outside of those two months in Ghul prison, but that seems like years ago now. As you can see in the picture, I'm not too worried about the cleaning work. I've got it all under control, and I'm back to just having fun being Areson again.

I went shopping and bought some more great clothes. The last two nights in a row I've talked to Masters I hadn't met before, and they both complimented me on how well I represented my Master. I've got a big ole grin on my face right now writing that.

Oh...and when I do clean, it's a pretty easy job now. It seems Mars and Schwanz are away from home and might not be back for awhile. My buddy Os helped me take care...um, I mean Os and I heard about them being away. The other cleaning I do is for part of Master Torch's property, and he never makes that much of a mess.

So I feel great now, love my Master, and I don't think I look so bad either. All I can see right now is smooth sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment